Welcome to Win a Prize
Win a new Open Blackberry Mobile Phone (Bold 9900)
Imaging; camera, Camera flash, Camera zoom, Video camera
Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, Built-in GPS (Software required for Sat Nav use), Mobile broadband, Internet on your phone, Sync with PC
Messaging; BlackBerry Internet email, Personal email, Picture messaging (MMS), Predictive text
Entertainment; Audio player, Games, Mobile Jukebox, MP3 player, Video player: And many more
Win an open Blackberry Phone:
Only Five (5) will be selected as winners The closing date for this contest is on the 31st January 2013. The contest is open to all aged 13 years and above, Five (5) winners will be chosen through a draw which will be held immediately the contest closes.
To qualify for the winner's draw you must;
- Answer all ten question correct and
- You must sign sign up as member of Facegiven network.
The winner will be published on winners page on Facegiven which can only be accessed by members of Facegiven and the prize won will be sent by DHL. See more contests on Contests page of facegiven with fabulous prizes to be won.
How to participate or to access the contest page
When you click below you will be taken to page where you can participate or access the contest page in three ways
- You can call; 09097998394 by using a telephone, this call will cost £1.50 per minute or
- Send the message TIK To 84684 SMS cost is 5,00 GBP plus standard network rate, or
- Go to website ONEBIP to buy codes 123Ticket,Click here
In any of these three ways you will get your code or ticket in 2 minutes, which you will need to enter in the form and then click send to access the contest page which has ten (10) Multiples choice questions and a form to fill in your contact details. Please remember to write down the code or ticket number. You can use the same code or ticket number twice (2) to access the contest page.
The questions are all shown below, you can try to answer the here.
2. One of the most significant risk factors for developing heart disease is smoking and/or tobacco use? *
3. What is the first topic/conversation you bring up while on a date? *
4. You are walking along a seemingly lonely and empty road at night when suddenly, a tall man steps out. He is dressed in all black and is holding a gun. What do you do? *
5. If you wanted something, how would you get it? *
6. What instrument did David in the Bible play? *
7. The worlds best-selling music instrument is the guitar *
8. Which number is the first in the row? ? 25 37 51 67 85 *
9. How long is a professional soccer game? *
10. In which way would you like to make a difference in the world? *