It is all about changing and saving lives with a helping hand
Be Brave, become a care giver and Leave a legacy
Enter: The Brave Team Members Pages
To leave a legacy Join Bible4health Missions Team in Synergy WorldWide Click Here for details
For more detail on The Brave, You need to request for our free booklet: Click here
To join the Brave Teams
What are the Brave Teams?
The Brave team are special group of individuals from different; professions, students, workers, ages, languages, race, colour, gender, status, qualifications, faiths, believes, religious denomination, from around the world, who volunteer and commit themselves, their time, their talents, their gifts, their services and their professions, on their own will to participate in projects, programs, services, sharing funeral expenses, medical bills, and activities organised by Bible4health Missions either in their local area or local community or abroad and ready to pay a one-off participation registration fee of £100.00 (USA $162.00) which is not refundable, to become part of The Brave team. Bible4health Missions compensates in the form of allowances which depends upon the project, program, service or activity each Brave Team member participates in.
The funds raised from the participation registration fee are to offset administration and management expenses of The Brave .
Each of The Brave team member chooses to pay these fixed non-refundable participation registration fee, which is paid once.
You know that dependable income makes planning easier for you. The same is true for Bible4health Missions. The Brave Team members are the back bone of our support for our work with individuals and families. We hope you will partner with us to help strengthen our communities, those in needy through empowering the families and the youths, humanitarian, community, health and evangelistic projects and programs.
You pay your one-off participation registration fee, using your preferred method of payment. Bible4health Missions will train you and also you will immediately start participating in all our projects, programs, Home business opportunities and indoor and outdoor activities and receive compensation allowance depending upon the project, program, service and activity he/she is participating in or the profession service being offered to Bible4health Missions .
Many of the Brave also choose to make a free donation too to Bible4health Missions Projects and Programs.
Your participation means so much
- You work with us to help, save and change more lives
- You work with us to plan more effectively and to be more efficient
- You work with us to reduce administrative costs and grow globally
How the Brave Team works
Bible4health Missions working together with The Brave around the world are finding new ways to give back to their communities, sharing funeral expenses, medical bills, and Leave a Legacy for good. From the very beginning, one of the most important goals for Bible4health Missions has been to support communities and individuals in needy, both spiritually and in health and be a force for good. Due to the generous nature of The Brave around the world and the power of The Brave Teams, we are making a difference in peoples lives. We invite you to join forces with Bible4health Missions as The Brave and start making a difference in peoples' lives. Be come a care giver
How to join The Brave
Participation Registration Form
How to obtain or request for registration form or Joining online
- For those who have access to the internet, you can either register as member of Facegiven Social Networking site or go straight to The Brave website (http://www.belitalubemba.spruz.com). It is absolutely Free to register on Facegiven. Under profile question “I am here for” click on “To Join the Brave” and Facegiven administrators will pass your name to a Bible4health Missions and the brave area coordinator in your area will contact you by email. If you are the first in your area to request for registration to the Brave then The Brave from Head office will contact you either on facegiven or by email. OR
- Click on The Brave in the title bar. When you are on The Brave page, browse all the page links to acquaint yourself with information about The Brave, the Brave Team and Bible4health Missions Personal code of conduct policy. Then Click on "The Brave Team Pages", Which will take you to another page and on this page click on "Join the Brave Team Today?" which will take you to "Welcome to The Brave Pages" Click on "Now! it is the time to Join The Brave request for the form Click Here”, which will take you to "Join the Brave request form". After you have completed the request form click on submit and you are done and then wait for a local area Brave Coordinator to contact you or The Brave from Head office will contact you or go straight to The Brave website and register: The Brave website: (http://www.belitalubemba.spruz.com)
- ONLINE FORM: If you want to use our online form on Facegiven, please click on"Join the Brave online", which is on "Welcome to the Brave pages", which will take you to the participation registration fee payment page, after you have paid then you will be taken to Participation registration form page and The Brave Team Pages. You can now access all pages and offers on the brave. After you have registered online, Bible4health Missions will contact you by email to let you know if you registration was successful
B. Registration Form by post or email
You can register as a member of The Brave Teams using the registration forms. You can request the forms by post or email.
All forms must be submitted in with a full payment of the non-refundable participation registration fee of £100.00 (USA $162.00) in order for the forms to be processed.
- After you have joined the brave Team then you can start home business by joining one of the Home businesses offered by our sponsors, through Bible4health Missions and these are; (a) Synergy Worldwide Home Business. (b) Immunotec Home Business
- If you are interested in joining Home Business, you need to request for home business information pack either for Synergy Worldwide or for Immunotec from Bible4health Missions, which contains, Videos, Brochures and registration forms.
- As soon as you pay your home business activation fees to either Synergy Worldwide or Immunotec you will be registered as a member of The Brave Team (Synergy or Immunotec).
Finally, after your registration has been successful, then you can access The Brave pages on this website, projects, program and training.
To qualify for financial opportunities, benefits, holidays, earn extra income and many more benefits, you need to have completed paying your participation registration fee and you need to refer or recruited a minimum of two persons, either members of your family or someone else, to The Brave Team and when they completed paying their participation fee then you will receive your Benefits Number which means you now qualify to receive benefits.
For more detail on The Brave, download our free booklet Click here
Who are the Brave
The brave a warrior - someone engaged in or experienced in warfare, The Gospel and Healthful living is our weapon.
The brave - people who are brave; "a group of the free and the brave"
The brave- (plural) a group of individuals (men or women or youth or children) collectively ready to be trained to active participation in Bible4health Missions projects, programs and activities.
The brave- cautious, timid - people who are fearful and cautious; "For example mountain climbing is not for the timid"
The brave - face and withstand with courage; "She braved the elements"
The brave- brave out, weather, endure defy, withstand, hold up, hold - resist or confront with resistance; "The evil defied the righteous"; "The new material withstands even the greatest wear and tear"; "The bridge held even in storm"
The brave - possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching; "Familiarity with danger makes a brave man braver but less daring"- "a frank courageous heart...triumphed over pain"- "set a courageous example by leading them safely into and out of enemy-held territory"
The brave- courageous adventuresome, adventurous - willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises; "adventurous pioneers"; "the risks and gains of an adventuresome activities"
The brave- fearless, unafraid - oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them
The brave- bold - fearless and daring; "bold settlers on some foreign shore"; "a bold speech"; "a bold adventure"
The brave- resolute - firm in purpose or belief; characterized by firmness and determination; "stood resolute against the enemy"; "faced with a resolute opposition"; "a resolute and unshakeable faith"
The Brave is someone who has attended 75% of Bible4health Missions Seminars, Workshops, Trips, Tours, holidays, and is ready to assist in organising Bible4health Projects and programs in her or his area.
The Brave is someone who is ready to participate in Bible4Health Missions Humanitarian programs and projects and ready to be called upon when need arise and be ready to go anywhere in the world where the project or program is.
The Brave is a person who cares and respects human life and the all living things on earth including the property of others.
The Brave is a person who supports Bible4health Missions both financial and materially and backs and helps all other Braves and He is a friend and part of the team work of the Brave
The Brave is a person who pleads for a good cause or propounds an idea
The Brave is a believer, trustee and a supporter of truth who accepts truth as true
The Brave is a devoted admirer and recorder of other people’s words and deeds not for his/her own glory but for appreciation the person
The Brave is cheerleader - an enthusiastic and vocal supporter; "he has become a cheerleader for therapeutic cloning"
The Brave is corporatist - a supporter of Bible4health Mission’s programs, projects, activities, fellow Brave and the Brave
The Brave is enthusiast, partizan, partisan - an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of Bible4health Mission’s programs, projects, fellow Brave and the Brave or activity
The Brave is loyalist, stalwart - a person who is loyal citizen of his/her country but pays total allegiance to the almighty God the creator of heaven and earth
The Brave is New Dealer - a supporter of Bible4health Missions financially and materially
The Brave is mainstay, pillar - a prominent supporter; "he/she involved in the community public programs and projects in which he/she lives in"
The Brave is seconder - someone who endorses a motion or petition as a necessary preliminary to a discussion or vote
The Brave is endorser, indorser, ratifier, subscriber - someone who expresses strong approval of the mission and the goals of Bible4health Missions
The Brave is well-wisher, sympathiser, sympathizer - someone who shares his/her feelings or opinions and hopes that, those he/she comes in catch will be successful
The Brave is toaster, wassailer - someone who proposes a toast; someone who drinks to the health of success of someone or some good venture which is supports the mission and goals of Bible4health Missions
The Brave is maintainer, sustainer, upholder – someone who upholds or maintains, “firm upholders of Christian ethics: they are sustainers of Christian beliefs
The Brave is verifier, voucher - someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of all biblical and spirit of prophecy statements
The Brave is a Brave - someone who is dazzlingly skilled and talented in at least one field
The Brave is a Brave is hotshot, maven, mavin, superstar, virtuoso,