Fill in the registration form below
"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers". 3John 1:2
- As new Volunteer you will be required to go through our Free Ten session Volunteers Training either by attending weekly or monthly training sessions or by post from Bible4Health Missions Head office before you can participate in any of our Projects and Programs.
- Due to Government regulations and laws in some countries, restricting people to volunteer basing on age and Health condition. Bible4Health Missions will follow the Government regulations and Laws of the country you are currently residing.
- You be required to participate in one or all the programs or projects or Humanitarian assistance in natural disasters, emergencies (like fires, accidents & etc) organised by Bible4Health Missions, or where Bible4health Missions head office have decided to participate, or have been asked to participate in, either in your area, country or abroad. (For example, Natural disastered, Water projects, food programs, Evangelistic programs, Health programs, outreach programs, and many more.
- Remember some of the projects and programs will be either in partnership with other organisations or carried out only by Bible4health Missions.
Volunteer work in all countries around the Globe
When they are more than five volunteers in a particular country, then Bible4Health Missions head office will appoint a Volunteer director, whose respossibilities will be to organised the Volunteers, carry out training of the new volunteers, organise projects and programs of Bible4health Missions in that country, report to head office and many more.
The Volunteer Direct will receive a monthly Direct Volunteer allowances, while other volunteers will receive project or program allowances only if they participate in that particular project or program
Benefits for registering with Bible4Health Missions.
- Every person, friend or family you refer to Bible4Health Missions, if he/she purchases any items or products from our online store or sign up for the Natural Health Share International (NHSI), Bible4Health Missions will give a gift of appreciation, this gift is indicated in the voluteer manual which will be sent to you after you have registered as volunteer.
- Whenever there are free Gifts of blessings, you will be the first to be considered to receive these free gifts of blessings. (Check in the annoucement page on this website or in our newsletter)
- You will have choice of free material which you will wish to receive from Bible4Health Missions E.g., Bible Studies, Health issues, Books on marriage, Books on various topics related to Bible and Health.
- If you are a student or you intend to be a student you may qualify for small student fund, Details on how to qualify for this fund please write to Bible4Health Missions.
- From Time to time you will be invited to participate in Tours and trips that we organise either within UK or abroad
- Bible4Health Missions participates in humanitarian, Evangelistic, HIV/AIDS, and the Needy programs. When such a program has been arranged you will be the first to be invited to participate in such a program. All expenses paid unless otherwise.
- On request you will receive free Bible4Health Missions T-Shirt and Cap of your size and other items whenever their are available once a year, as long as you remain registered with Bible4Health Missions
- And many more benefits which are in the volunteers hand book