Printable word jumbles are a fun game for everyone. We have medium to difficult ones for adults, as well as a whole section of easier free word scrambles for kids. You'll notice our word games cover a wide variety of topics. You're sure to find something you like!
This puzzle is quite unique! Here are the directions.
- Print out the game sheet.
- Add one letter to each line. Write it in the first blank.
- Rearrange all the letters to spell the name of an occupation.
- Write the new word in the second blank. For example, you could add S to the letters IGNRE to spell SINGER.
- Rearrange all the letters you added to spell a 9-letter occupation.
Here's a screen shot of the printable page:
(Variations are possible.)
1. T – PILOT
2. C – TEACHER
3. H – CASHIER
4. E – FARMER
5. R – DOCTOR
6. A – ARTIST
7. C – MAGICIAN
8. I – DENTIST
9. T – AUTHOR