Welcome to Environmental Health & Recycling
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND RECYCLING
Protecting Human Health in Our Environment
What does it mean to have a healthy environment?
There are many ways to define a healthy environment. It includes the air we breathe, our water, our food and our surroundings. It’s the chemicals, radiation and microbes as well as the physical world that we have contact with everyday. The environment’s effect on our health is complicated, but there is sufficient knowledge from decades of research to take action in reducing environmental hazards.
When looking into environmental sustainability, cutting consumption or reducing rubbish during a house, office or business clearance, Bible4health Missions implements the three (3) “R” principle: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Indeed. We in Bible4health Missions rate our environmental priorities in the above exact order of the three (3) “Rs” Principle.
These three words have frequently been used to represent the core components of environmentally-responsible consumer behaviour. But as Bible4health Missions, we are now encouraging and introducing to the communities a more advanced environmental sustainability with six (6) “Rs” Principles, regarding the environment that product designers and industry must also keep in mind in order to keep our communities surrounding these industries health. The Six (6) “Rs” are; Rethink”, “Reduce”, “Refuse”, “Reuse”, “Repair” and “Recycle“,
“Rethink”, “Refuse” and “Repair” highlight an emphasis on creating environmentally friendly products that are built to last. Ultimately, this points towards the fact that recycling, while preferable to producing landfill waste, should be the next.
Bible4health Missions doesn’t just make a difference, changing and saving lives and Helping hands to the helpless & the need, it also helps save the environment, by recycling and reusing as much as possible.
Bible4health Missions depend on donations of your unwanted items both from domestic and industrial reusable items, products, equipment and machinery, to keep us going and we will always try to find a way to reuse any donations we receive for the benefit of either the communities in which we operate our projects or the helpless & the need around the world, often finding quirky ways ...
What we do
Outdoor and indoor Air Quality
Poor outdoor and indoor air quality leads to increases in illness and death. People with underlying respiratory disease, including asthma or cardiovascular disease, are particularly at risk due to poor air quality.
Safe and available water for drinking and for recreation promotes healthy people, healthy communities, and a healthy economy.
The ‘built environment’ includes homes, schools, workplaces, public and commercial buildings, transit systems, multi-use trails, roadways, streetscapes and parks. How the built environment is designed and maintained can affect human health through the products and materials used and through land use, zoning, economic development and infrastructure decisions that affect access to nutritious food and opportunities for physical activity.
Injuries, Violence and Occupational Health
Injuries, Violence and poor Occupational health are a leading cause of death and disability in the world and are the leading cause of death between ages one and 50. Non-fatal injuries and violence also result in adverse health outcomes ranging from temporary pain to long-term disability, chronic pain, and diminished quality of life. Hospitalization and rehabilitation services are also often needed. Injuries and violence are consistently among the leading cause of hospitalization in the world of all ages.
Home environment .
The way your home is designed and laid out can have a big impact on your health. For example, Symptoms of memory loss, confusion and difficulty in learning by both adults and children or remembering where things are in the home and how things work.
We clear everything and tidy up afterwards.
- Easy to arrange - simply get in touch for a free quote, and we’ll arrange the clearance at a time that suits you.
- Cost-effective - we factor the resale value of unwanted items into our price, bringing costs down for our clients.
- Eco-friendly - we make donations to good causes or reuse and recycling our selves.
- Trusted, reliable services - our established clients include solicitors, local authorities, and national charities.
Based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, At the moment, with house clearance services covering Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire, Clearance Solutions clear all items, including furniture, personal effects, and waste. Whether you need to get rid of a few bits and pieces, or have the difficult task of clearing a loved one’s home, we are here to help.
Call now to see how we can help 07454983076
House clearances for all shapes and sizes
We really do clear all household items, including;
- Furniture, electrical items and white goods
- Personal effects, bric-a-brac, clothes and ornaments
- Rubbish, junk, waste and hazardous materials
- Heavy and bulky items including pianos and safes
We can collect items from any location on your property, so there’s no need for you to pack up or prepare before we arrive.
How we work
Our uniformed teams arrive in a truck and collect the items from anywhere, whether they’re in attics, sheds, basements, vehicles, outbuildings or gardens. We always tidy up afterwards, leaving everything neat, clean, and well looked after. Everything is taken away on the day for eco-friendly disposal.
Pricing - factoring in resale value of items cleared
Our prices are based on the labour, vehicles and recycling / disposal charges required. Unlike most clearance companies, our house clearance takes into consideration the resale value of items such as antiques and collectables that may be included in the clearance. Simply give us a call, and we’ll give you a reasonable quote.
You may need to get some items taken to friends or family, get the property thoroughly cleaned, or get the garden cut back and tidied. We offer a broad range of services to help you get everything done easily without having to deal with multiple contractors.
- Cleaning, sweep through or deep clean
- Gardens cut back and tidied
- Properties ‘dressed’ for sale;
- Secure document and hard drive destruction
- Vehicles removed
We are here to help
Many of our clients need to arrange a house clearance for the first time. In some cases, they are dealing with difficult circumstances such as bereavement. No matter what the situation, call us for some free advice - we are here to help.
Complete Flat Clearance
What we do
Some residential properties in the UK are flats, either purpose built or conversions. Often the access to the flat is difficult, whether due to stairs, narrow access, or parking restrictions. We know how to deal with all these issues and more.
Why use us
Get everything done, easily in one go. Resale value is factored in to our price.
How it works
You give us a call, we give you a free no-obligation quote, We do the work at a time convenient to you
More than just clearance…
If you need other services, such as items delivered to friends or family, the property cleaned from top to bottom, and the garden tidied and cut back, we can do it all.
Comprehensive range of services
- Full clearance, rubbish and waste removed from anywhere on property, (including sheds, attics, garages and gardens)
- Cleaning, sweep through or deep clean
- Gardens cut back and tidied
- Flat prepared for sale (dressed and tidied for viewings)
- Donations to charity
- Removals, deliveries and storage services
- Cars removed, and transfer of ownership dealt with
OFFICE CLEARANCE MADE EASY
We clear all furniture, WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and rubbish
- Easy to arrange - get a quick free quote, and we’ll make sure the job is done on-time and to-budget
- Cost effective - the resale value of items cleared is factored into our prices
- Eco-friendly with zero landfill - fully compliant with all EU waste legislation, ensuring high rates of reuse and recycling
- Hassle free ‘one-stop’ service - our range of services help get even the most complex projects done with the minimum of fuss
Whether you need a full office clearance or just need to get rid of a few items, we are here to help.
Call now to see how we can help 07454983076
Comprehensive commercial clearances
Our range of services makes it easy to get offices cleared of all surplus, redundant and waste materials.
- Furniture / IT removal, reuse, recycling and disposal
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment recycling
- Secure data destruction (electronic and paper)
- Strip out and dilapidations
- Environmental reports provided on completion
- Rubbish clearance, recycling and disposal
- Asset purchase, including furniture, IT and catering equipment
- Project management
Affordable commercial clearance costs
We factor the value of assets such as high quality furniture, and IT into our prices, saving you money. And because we specialise in commercial clearances, our processes and experienced teams are experts at getting the job done cost effectively and efficiently.
Fulfil your duty of care
Companies have a legal responsibility to act in accordance with the EU Waste Framework Directive. We manage the process from start to finish, supplying you with a full audit trail and ensuring complete compliance.
Eco-friendly office clearances
From IT recycling to office furniture reuses networks, we find a way to clear everything in the most sustainable way possible – and provide the audit trail to prove it. We achieve highly eco-friendly results because we focus on reuse of materials cleared. This is fundamentally different to most recycling and waste clearance companies, who at best focus on recycling.
After clearance projects we provide post clearance Environmental Reports. These show the rates of reuse and recycling achieved and the CO2 saved as a result.
Large clearance projects
Clearing out large offices may seem daunting. We have helped many clients’ clear large sites, such as head offices, university campuses and large manufacturing facilities. We assist with all aspects from beginning to end, including planning, project management, asset audits, relocation and storage, as well and the clearance itself.
Asset purchase – what we buy
We are happy to make offers to buy assets such as good quality office furniture, IT, catering equipment, and plant and machinery - even if you don’t require any of our other services.
SAVE MONEY ON CLEARANCES
Our prices take into account the potential revenue from valuable items included in a clearance – helping you save money.
IT’S QUICK AND EASY TO GET A QUOTE
We have made it quick and easy for you to get a quote. Using our bespoke ‘quote calculator’ we ask you for some information and give you an accurate, competitive quote quickly, without any fuss.
HOW IT WORKS
FREE SITE SURVEYS
In certain cases, particularly for larger jobs and those that require multiple services, we recommend a site survey. It is easy to arrange and free of charge. One of our experienced surveyor will meet you at the property, and provide you with a precise quote tailored to you exact requirements.
NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
Our clearance prices are completely inclusive of labour, transport, parking and disposal charges. You don’t get any nasty surprises at the end of the job!
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS – SAFE DISPOSAL RATES (Currently we do not handle Hazardous Materials)
In order to dispose of hazardous materials safely and without risk to health and the environment, certain materials need to be taken to special facilities where they are treated and made safe for recycling.
Please Note: Therefore, we do not handle, collect or disposal off hazardous materials at the moment
In order to load the van safely we will need your boxes to be of similar sizes, small, medium or large. We can supply any size of boxes and the necessary materials for you. And for a fee of £50 + vat we can deliver them to you in advance.
Packing Material Price List (All prices are exclusive of VAT)
- Our Kite packing boxes; (we can supply even larger than measurements shown below up to 1100x900x1020mm) Length x Width x Height
- 12 x 9 x 9 Inches £1.00
- 12 x 12 x 12 Inches £1.25
- 14 x 14 x 14 Inches £1.65
- 16 x 16 x 16 inches £1.90
- 18 x 12 x 12 Inches £1.65
- 18 x 18 x 12 Inches £2.25
- Packaging tapes (50m) £10.00
- 18 x 18 x 18 inches £3.40
- 24 x 18 x 18 Inches (with handle holes) £3.60
- 24 x 24 x 24 Inches (with handle holes) £6.00
- 30 x 18 x 18 Inches (with handle holes) £4.50
- Shrink Wraps (20mu) 500mmx300m Clear £15.00 And many more+
- Tell us the measurements you need and we will deliver
CERTIFICATED DATA DESTRUCTION (ALL PRICES EXCLUSIVE OF VAT)
Paper: On-site paper shredding – £50 minimum charge plus £2.50 per sack, (£5.50 per sack if we load paper into sacks). Off-site certified £0.30p per kilo plus removal charges (£65 collection fee)
- Off site hard drive destruction £10 per unit
- Off site hard drive wiping £10 per unit
- Collection £50 + congestion charge and parking fees if applicable
- Removal of hard dives from PC / servers charged £40 per hour