House Number Quarterly Draw Registration Form
Draw Terms and Conditions
How to enter
1. This is a house number quarterly Draw; therefore anyone above 16 years of age can register his or her house number in Bassetlaw District to participate in this house number quarterly draw by paying in advance quarterly non refundable draw entry fee of £20.00 per draw. The Promoter is Bible4health Missions, Old Drill Hall, Colbeck Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 1SJ, United Kingdom.
Number of Entries permitted
2. To be fair to all draw participants, only one entry per house number per draw will be permitted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
3. The Draw entries commences on 01st November 2016, you can enter any draw of your choice in advance but the closing dates for entries are as follows: 20th March for the first quarter of the year draw, 20th June for the second quarter of the year draw, 20th September for the third quarter of the year draw and 20th December for the fourth quarter of the year draw respectively, the draw tickets for any draw can be paid for in advance before the draw closing date and time. The winning house numbers will be drawn at the premises of Bible4health Missions, Old Drill Hall, Colbeck Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 1SJ, United Kingdom at 20.00 (GMT), on the last Saturday of the last month of the quarter. Bible4health Missions will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
4. The winning house numbers will be notified either by Bible4health Missions personnel who will make a visit to the winning house numbers, or by mail, or by email, or by SMS or by phone
5. Prizes will be sent within 30 days after the occupant of the winning house number have been informed and have accepted the prize won.
6. All prizes won in this draw, must be claimed within the quarter the prize was won or by the end of the quarter month respectively. The Promoter will not conduct any further draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed within the specified period (in the quarter the prize was won). Winners of unclaimed prizes will be sent a final notice by mail and email 21 days before the end the quarter in which the prize was won.
Prizes on offer
7. The House Number quarterly Draw entries will began 01/11/2016, The first draw will be held in March 2017, The will be three (3) prizes to be won in this initial draw.
The initial Prizes for the first draw is as shown below. These Prize Values and the number of prizes will change as the number of registered participants increases. Prizes will not role over, because there will be winners on every draw.
These prizes will be changing from draw to draw has the house number draw progresses every year. Prizes will be in Cash value.
A. The initial draw total prizes for this draw is valued at £1000.00, as at 01/03/2017. Distributed as follows:
a) First winner will receive £500.00 cash.
b) Second winner will receive £300.
c) Third Winner will receive £200.00.
8. When your registration is approved and Your house number will be allocated unique permanent draw number, which will be sent to you on a card, which you will be using to enter any draw and to pay your draw entry fees. The unique number is to protect the privacy of your house number and the public from not knowing which house has won the prize even if we publish the wining numbers in the public media.
Further Terms and Conditions
9. The Promoter (subject to Government and Local authorities Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this draw or any draw, if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw.
10. The Promoter will disqualify any house number entry that has been tampered or the occupants of the house number found involved in criminal activities or convicted of criminal offence before the draw date or any other aspect of this draw.
11. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the draw; whilst undertaking any travel won, or connected with their entry into the draw; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late draw entry, lost or misdirected mail, email, SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the draw or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant's or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this draw.
12. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect house number, someone’s else house number without a concert from the occupants of the that particular house number, incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any purchased tickets, product or prize will be invalidated. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated or the prize won has already been taken and signed for by the winner or by any other person(s) representing the winner.
14. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by draw entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize-winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winning house number occupants copy of ID or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated winning house number, prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to receive or claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that winning house occupants cannot provide suitable proof, the winning house occupants will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant (house number), claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the draw is final and binding on each house number, which enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated wining house number address as stated in their original entry (the purchase invoice). The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit or not claimed.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. Bible4health Missions and its related entities collects entrants’ information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this draw (including but not limited to determining and notifying winning house numbers occupants) and, if you consent, for the purpose of Bible4health Missions or its third party business partners and related bodies corporate sending you promotional and direct marketing material in relation to its products and services available through Bible4health Missions and Pacegiven Ltd and its business partners for related purposes which would reasonably be expected without your permission. For example, we may from time to time use your house address information to provide you with information about community and humanitarian projects and programs, products and services or our mission, which we expect, may be of interest to you. However, we do respect your right to direct us not to do this if and when any future communication is sent to you by the Promoter.
19. We do not sell house address or personal information to other organisations. We may disclose house address and not personal information to essential service providers who provide services in connection with our community and humanitarian projects and programs, products and services or our mission. You may request access to your personal information, if you had submitted your personal information to Bible4health Missions, by writing to The Privacy Officer, Legal Compliance Department, Bible4health Missions, 86 Kingsway Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 0AG United Kingdom.
20. In participating in the prizes, the winning house numbers occupants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the draw, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winning house numbers occupants (and their companions) agree to granting the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winning house numbers occupants (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
21. Prize winning house number occupants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the cash prize won.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer laws provided by the office of fair trading, as well as any other implied warranties under competition Act 1998 or similar consumer protection laws in the United Kingdom ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winning house number or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. Registered with Bassetlaw District Council, Worksop; Licence No SL0200 (Gabling Act 2006)