- SCS Bank in its own discretion, calculate payments, fees, disbursements, penalties, or any other amounts due to or from the merchants, members and affiliates (the “Amounts”) based on USD and / or local currency amounts as defined under Currency Settings.
- SCS Bank uses exchange rates obtained from a third party to make currency conversions. SCS Bank, in its own discretion, adjust or alter the exchange rate when converting from one currency to another without notice.
- Amounts and Penalties in Local Currency
- Amounts may be issued in the merchant's, members and affiliate local currency or USD.
- To learn more about the CNY penalty amounts specifically, please check out this FAQ here.
- Merchants, members and affiliates Payments in Local Currency
- Merchants, members and affiliates may be paid in their local currency as defined under a SCS Bank Currency Settings. Payments are subject to the existing Fees and Payments policy.
- Payments are calculated based on the cost of the products in the merchant's, member's and affiliate's local currency.
Click here to see examples and learn more.
This is Heading
This is a paragraph. To edit this paragraph, highlight the text and replace it with your own fresh content. Moving this text widget is no problem. Simply drag and drop the widget to your area of choice. Use this space to convert site visitors into customers with a promotion.
© Copyright Super Charity Stores Project