Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship
In Scriptures and Health Secrets, over 50 experts help you get to the truth about how a natural approach using certain kinds of natural foods as therapy can help combat some of the most insidious and debilitating diseases facing modern society today.
The Seven (7) Episodes
These 7-part docu-series will show you how to regain your energy, lose weight, get off prescription drugs and improve your overall health, well-being and longevity. This is information you likely won’t get from mainstream sources.
- Episode 1: The Missing Medical Link: The Power of Faith & Prayer in Radical Healing
- Episode 2: Suppressed Truth, Origins: Evolution Vs. Creation & The Impact On Faith & Healing
- Episode 3: Essential Oils in the Bible & Modern uses
- Episode 4: Weight loss, Unknown Biblical Principles for Health
- Episode 5: Answering Alzheimer’s, Secret to Long High-Quality Living, Biblical Solutions to Post-Trauma, Mood Disorder Including Depression & Anxiety. -
- Episode 6: Health Secrets in the Old Testament, Forbidden Food, Rest & Trust in God. -
- Episode 7: Autoimmune Disease, Lyme Disease & Amazing Biblical Approaches -
I wish to take this opportunity to INVITE you to:
Scriptures and health Secrets fellowship
Frequency: Every Saturday (Sabbath) Afternoons & Evenings
Venue: Old Drill Hall in Worksop (www.olddrillhall.co.uk)
Colbeck / Shaw Street, S80 1SJ Worksop
Date: Every Saturday (Sabbath)
Afternoon Program: Time:15.00hrs - 17.00hrs
Evening Program: Time:18.00hrs - 20.00hrs
and explore the importance of faith in God, natural healthy lifestyle, how to manage and prevent diseases and illness, elven basic human needs, good character building, good living environment, how to protect and safe the environment, food as and is medicine, whole natural foods, food supplements and natural herbal and holistic remedies and their health benefits on human and animal health.
Any one or any age is free to attend this fellowship. We do not operate membership register, but we do operate attendee’s register for health and safety purposes, on the day of the fellowship. is absolutely , but we do ask for your generous donations to keep the fellowship operating. We reward all our regular attendees and those who invite their friends or relative
The Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship meeting of Bible4health Missions will be held at Bible4health Missions current office in Worksop; Address as shown above.
Please bring with you a snack to share with others on snack time.
Please indicate your willingness to attend the fellowship by filling your details in the form below . Please contact Paul at if you have questions.
Mambwe Paul (Mr)
Find Us on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bible4healthmissions/ : https://www.facebook.com/belita.lubembagifts
Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship
Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship
When we study and apply Scripture and Health secrets principles, we find ourselves in accord with God, we are a light in our families, and we will love to serve in our communities with love.
Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship, is group of individuals who are thirsty for in-depth study of the Scriptures, biblical health principles of all living beings and Human health secrets producing passionate commitment to each individual’s health and well-being, the health of our fellow living beings, to Christ, His Word, His Church and natural health living.
Our vision of Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship is to magnify God and mature His health people as they cultivate a deeper relationship with Him.
In Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship depend on the trinity (God head): We rely on the Scriptures, the spirit of prophecy, health reforms and other inspired inexhaustible resources of God in the power of the Holy Spirit for everything His work requires and the health of all living beings here in on earth. The Passion for Christ in thisScriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship is the love for Jesus and our fellow living beings, which fuels our commitment to advance the cause of God and the health of all.
In Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowships we exercise compassion for people by applying grace, truth and biblical health principles with Godly wisdom to help others and those in need, especially those in ill health in environmental health, natural human health, prosperity health and spiritual health.
In Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship we reflect the infinite worth of God excellence in the quality of our service, study and fellowship. We also consistently integrate God's character into thought, study, word, deed and in health principles we apply. During our study and fellowship we put aside self to serve God and our fellow living beings and the environment.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatGod said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thata jar full of sour wine stood there, so they put a sponge full of the sour wine on a hyssop branch and held it to his mouth. When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
- 7.Scripturesand Health SecretsFellowshipin the study and fellowship believe thatin the second month on the fourteenth day at twilight they shall keep it. They shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that purging someone with hyssop, and he/she shall be clean; wash him/her, and he/she shall be whiter than snow.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that taking a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that for land that has drunk the rain that often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those, for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatGod spoke of trees, from the cedar that is in Lebanon to the hyssop that grows out of the wall. He spoke also of beasts, and of birds, and of reptiles, and of fish.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatIn the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came to Jerusalem and besieged it. And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with some of the vessels of the house of God. And he brought them to the land of Shinar, to the house of his god, and placed the vessels in the treasury of his god. Then the king commanded Ashpenaz, his chief eunuch, to bring some of the people of Israel, both of the royal family and of the nobility, youths without blemish, of good appearance and skilful in all wisdom, endowed with knowledge, understanding learning, and competent to stand in the king's palace, and to teach them the literature and language of the Chaldeans. The king assigned them a daily portion of the food that the king ate, and of the wine that he drank. They were to be educated for three years, and at the end of that time they were to stand before the king. ...
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.”
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that let brotherly love continue.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that“Test your servants for ten days; let them be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that the body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that a joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am theLord, your healer.”
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that not to be wise in your own eyes; fear theLord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that serving theLord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatBehold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe that bless theLord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatAnd the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, these are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...
- Scriptures and Health Secrets Fellowship in the study and fellowship believe thatBe not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.
Bible4health Missions is a Christian faith based, non profit organization limited by guarantee, non-denominational, formed in the United Kingdom, in January 2008 by a family of Seventh-day Adventist Christian faith and incorporated in 2013, in England and Wales based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom and registered in Kitwe, Zambia in 2016,
Bible4health Missions is committed to excellence in its MISSION, whichis to render physical and spiritual assistance to all those in need and the helpless, carry out humanitarian, health, environmental, recycling, empowerment and outreach community projects and programs in environmental health, natural human health, prosperity health and spiritual health. Support and sponsor change in peoples and animal lives, so that the individual’s soul, the mind, the body, personality, character and the environment might be changed, might be health, and prosper for the benefit of the community and the nation in readiness for Jesus Christ’s return.
In order to meet our mission and provide services in our community, especially, men, women, youths, children and domestic animals which are marginalized through life unfortunate circumstances and controlling addictions such has Prostitution, drug, hunger, starvation, alcohol, mental health issues, unemployment, struggling to meet the feeding and clothing needs of the family, homelessness or little or no income, animal abuse and etc
Bible4health Missions will rely on working in partnership with the selfless commitment and generous individuals like you for support in form of personal time in attending the fellowship, volunteering, funds, equipment, products, transport, machinery, materials, food stuffs, programs, events, projects organisation and many more. Without the assistance of community-minded individuals, just like you, Bible4health Missions will not be able to reach people and animals in need and the helpless in our community in UK and abroad and also safe the environment.
OUR VISION: Establishing of Bible4health Missions centres and Bible4health Missions Network around the world both online and offline, to render physical and spiritual assistance to people and animals in need and the helpless, care, community services, herbal remedies, food stuff, Whole natural foods, food is medicine, natural health lifestyle, natural health therapy treatments of disease, Natural Human health, Environmental and Recycling Health, Spiritual health and Prosperity health, sharing funeral and Medical bills expenses, Indoor and out door activities, sports, Games, Services, and Prevention of lifestyle illnesses.
Honest; Truthfulness; Selflessness, Hardworking, Obedience; Faithfulness; Simplicity, responsibility, Dependability; Trustworthy; Forgiving; Transparency; Accountability; Creativity, Wisdom, Loyalty, Privacy, Integrity; Solidarity; Courage; Justice; Knowledge, Excellence, Democracy
Our Guiding Principles
We are a faith based, non-denominational, self supporting, not-for-profit company limited by guarantee without shares committed to respecting the following principles:
Ethics and Guidelines
The bible4health Missions will follow the true Christian ethics and guidelines set in the biblical ten commandments, biblical health laws and the spirit of prophecy written by Ellen G. White, in all it’s operations, organization and duties. However, Bible4health Missions will abide by the laws and regulations of the country in which it will be operating.
Bible4health Missions shall operate independent of Governments, religious denominations, and personalities, but shall enter intopartnership or into arrangements for sharing union of interests, co-operation, joint-venture, reciprocal concession or otherwise with any person, persons, Company, or Organization, International Organization and Government carrying on or engaged in, or about to carry on or engage in any program or transaction which Bible4health Missions, staff members, and Bible4health Network Members have any express interest in, or any program or transaction capable of being conducted by any level or position of any staff member and Bible4health Network member of the Bible4health Missions.
Not a Political Party.
Bible4health Missions is not and shall never be a political party, or participate or entertain politics of any country, direct or indirect in the day to day implementation of it's objectives and mission
Not- for- Profit Company without shares
Bible4health Missions shall operate as religious and health not-for-Profit Company limited by guarantee without shares under Not-for Profit Organization and deeds Laws of the respective countries in the world.
Bible4health Missions shall be a juristic person without shares, acting for and on behalf of its individual and Bible4health Network Members, Founding Executives; hereafter called "Founders" co-operating in securing the objects referred to herein below, and accordingly therefore the following provisions shall apply;
(a)There shall be no share issue and all members shall wholly own in equal terms the assets and liabilities of Bible4health Missions
(b)Seventy Five (75) percept of the General Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors shall have the power to dissolve the Bible4health Missions and determine the overall General Policy of the operations of the Bible4health Missions and deed hereinafter makes reference to the effect of these powers.
Status and Privileges
1. Bible4health Missions shall enjoy international legal personality.
2. Bible4health Missions shall have, in each Country of the world, where permissible, Regional office, agents or representatives.
3. We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other.
4. We will be democratic, politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work.
5. We will condemn bribery and corruption vigorously and courageously wherever it has been reliably identified.
6. The positions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of research.
7. We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
8. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our donors, sponsors, stakeholders, authorities and the community
9. We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights, believes, religion and freedoms.
10. We are committed to building, working with and working through regional offices world wide.
11. We will strive for balanced and diverse representation on our governing bodies.
12. As one global movement with a mission of changing and saving lives, Key hands to all God's creation, we stand in solidarity with each other and we will not act in ways that may adversely affect persons we serve or the communities.
Episode 1: The Missing Medical Link: The Power of Faith & Prayer in Radical Healing